Caja de cumpleaños para Emma


Collage de adhesivos.

I want to see the bright lights tonight - Richard & Linda Thompson
Come all ye - Fairport Convention
Horse Riding - Euros Childs
Lars-Gunnar And Me - Lee Hazlewood
Donkey Island - Euros Childs
A house safe for tigers - Lee Hazlewood
Over you - Euros Childs
My Oklahoma home (it blowed away) - Sis Cunningham
Across the river - John Lennon
Gently all around - Euros Childs
Sand Hill Anna And The Russian Mouse - Lee Hazlewood
Si tu dois partir (Dylan) - Fairport Convention
The ballad of easy rider (The Byrds) - Fairport Convention
Dear John - John Lennon
Hard times wondering - Euros Childs
Free as a bird - John Lennon
Grow old with me - John Lennon
Let me die in my footsteps (Dylan) – Happ Traum
Love song - Leslie Duncan
If you got money – Bridget St John


No hay comentarios: